Professor of Artificial Intelligence Department and Head of the Control Systems Research Laboratory at Kharkiv National University of RadioElectronics. In 1971 he graduated with honor from Kharkiv National University of RadioElectronics.
In 1980 he defended the Ph.D. thesis.
In 1984 he received an academic title of Senior Researcher.
In 1990 he defended the Doctor Thesis (Dr. habil. sc. ing.).
In 1994 he received an academic title of Professor.
Since 1974 he has been work in gat Kharkiv National University of RadioElectronics.
He has more than 670 scientific publications, including 40 inventions and 13 monographs. Senior Member of IEEE.
Research interests include hybrid systems of computational intelligence: adaptive, neuro-, wavelet-, neo-fuzzy-, real-timesystems, including problems connected with control, identification, forecasting, clustering, diagnostics, fault detection in technical, economical, medical and ecological objects.
- Neural Network Approach to Signals’ Parameters Estimation in Electric Power Systems / Otto P., Babenko A., Bodyanskiy Ye., Popov S. // Proc. 55th International Scientific Colloquium. – September 13–17, 2010. – Technical University of Ilmenau. – Flash Drive. – P. 173–179.
- Bodyanskiy Ye. Robust Learning Algorithm for Networks of Neuro-Fuzzy Units / Bodyanskiy Ye., Popov S., Titov M. // Innovations and Advances in Computer Sciences and Engineering / Ed. by T. Sobh. – Dordrecht : Springer, 2010. – P. 343–346.
- Bodyanskiy Ye. Hybrid evolving neural network using kernel activation functions / Bodyanskiy Ye., Teslenko N., Grimm P. // Proc. 17th Zittau East-West Fuzzy Colloquium. – Zittau/Goerlitz : HS, 2010. – P. 39–46.
- Bodyanskiy Ye. Hybrid wavelet-neuro-fuzzy system using adaptive W-neurons / Bodyanskiy Ye., Pliss I., Vynokurova O. // Proc. 17th Zittau East-West Fuzzy Colloquium. – Zittau/Goerlitz : HS, 2010. – P. 47–54.
- Evolving fuzzy classification of non-stationary time series / Bodyanskiy Ye., Gorshkov Ye., Kokshenev I., Kolodyazhniy V. // Evolving Intelligent Systems: Methodology and Application / Eds. by P. Angelov, D. Filev, N. Kasabov. – New York : John Willey & Sons, 2010. – P. 446–464. (Book chapter)